Last Man Standing Euro 2016
£10 ENTRY FEE
Deadline for entries is Friday 10th June 2016
Anyone not paid by this date will not be entered
1. Pay your entry fee at week 1 — no need to pay again. Pay in person to Ciaran McGuckin / Brendan Etherson / Declan McKay or via the link on the club website.
Simply enter your picks on the form & return with your entry money or email your form & pay via the link on the club website.
2. Euro 2016 is broken into 10 rounds of last man standing. To play simply pick ONE team to win in each round. You can't pick the same team twice.
3. If any of your picks fail to win you're out of the competition.
4. You must make your first 6 picks now. You will be contacted to make picks for the remaining four rounds if you make it that far.
5. If you make it through to the final, you will be asked to make predictions for the time of the first goal (up to 120 minutes) and number of corners. This should ensure we have
a winner at the end of the match.
6. Player Names and Team selections will be published on the Last Man Standing Facebook Account
7. If you make an invalid pick (e.g picked a team twice), or fail to make a pick before the start of the next round, you will be allocated the first available team in alphabetical order.
8. You can enter as many times as you like.
9. In the event a match is cancelled, abandoned or postponed, you are automatically put through to the next round.
10. Entries are invalid until all monies are paid in full.
11. The organising committee retain their right to amend these rules during the competition. All decisions made by the committee are final.
12. If you have any questions about the competition, please contact email@example.com or 07724299465
13. Prize money will be 50% of the total money recieved.
Entry forms can be downloaded here: http://www.rasharkingac.ie/documents/?catid=6&id=50